Congratulations for your contribution to ARES 2022!
Please carefully read these instructions until the end as they contain important information!
Registration: at least one author (of an accepted paper) has to pay the regular registration (please register before June 06th, 2022 ). Registration ca be found here: https://www.ares-conference.eu/registration/
Please send an email to
latest until May 20
, 2022 (workshops until June 12th, 2022) that include the following information(needed for the accepted paper announcement on the website):
Paper Title (of the proceedings version, in case you change it)
Authors (incl all authors, that are named in the proceedings version): First Name Last Name (Affiliation, Country)
email address for each author (needed for ACM copyright management)
Camera Ready Version:
NEW DATE: The camera ready version of your paper is due by June 26, 2022.
Concerning the proceedings version and copyright forms please take the following into consideration:
- A few days after the notification you will be contacted by ACM directly to complete the author rights management form (they will send you the form).
- This email will be sent by firstname.lastname@example.org please make sure that this email address will not be blocked by your SPAM filter.
- Please complete the form asap and send it back to ACM
- When the form is completed ACM will send you the correct rights management text and bibliographic strip that needs to be placed in the proceeding’s version of your paper.
- You cannot upload the proceedings version of your paper before the correct rights management text and bibliographic strip is included in the paper!
- Your final paper must be formatted according to newly ACM Article Template (see: https://www.acm.org/publications/taps/word-template-workflow ).
- After completing the ACM Copyright process you will receive an email notification with instructions to upload your Camera Ready (finalized) source file set to The ACM Publishing System (TAPS) . Please make sure that you approve email@example.com in your email settings to ensure that all messages from TAPS are received. Download these instructions for the information on how to use TAPS. TAPS will process your paper and auto-generate proofs of your article for your review. While you may need to make corrections to the output in TAPS, you MUST revise the file which was uploaded to TAPS. This means you may not reupload new versions from your locally kept source files.
ACM has launched an effort to overcome offensive or exclusionary terminology in papers. For this reason, please check your papers and try to use alternatives to charged terminology if possible. More detailed guidelines are given here: https://www.acm.org/diversity-inclusion/words-matter
If you need any assistance, please do not hesitate to contact the proceedings manager Bettina Jaber ( firstname.lastname@example.org )!
Thank you and congratulations for your contribution to ARES 2022!